Good hair days are days when we feel at our best and are ready to take on the world. You can’t help but smile when you feel good about your hair, and other people notice it, too. The problem is that good hair days can be hard to come by. We all have our days that our hair doesn’t want to work with us, no matter how hard we try. How many times have you spent an hour with your hairdryer and flat iron, only to pull your hair back in a bun because it won’t cooperate?
Blowout bars have been on the scene for several years now, but we get customers all of the time who are first-timers. There are so many misconceptions people have about a blowout and dry style experience. Often, new customers assume the service is expensive or time-consuming. Not true. I have had customers who thought that the process required harsh chemicals or ongoing chemical treatments, which is not the case. Other customers didn’t realize the styles can be maintained for three or more days.
No More Misconceptions
It is not unusual for a woman to walk in with those misconceptions and walk out less than 60-minutes later, wondering why she hadn’t tried it sooner. Here are some things you should know if you have been thinking about getting a blowout:
Take the Stress Away: It can be frustrating to have all the right tools at home to pull off a flawless blowout. Not only that but holding your arms in the air for an extended time and trying to do it in a confined space – no thanks! Allow us to treat you to a relaxing and stress-free hair therapy session without the sore shoulders at the end.
Play for Days: When was the last time you styled your hair and wore it like that for multiple days? Look no further than a blow out at your favorite Fort Lauderdale blow dry bar! That’s right, a good blowout lasts an average of three days, and some may last up to five days. Keep reading to learn how good products combined with proper care will extend the life of your dry style or blowout!!
Price is Right: Several of my clients swapped out their weekly manicure for a blowout and insist they will never go back. The price for beautiful hair is usually the same or less than your average Mani/Pedi! Not a bad deal for the amount of time and energy you will save as a result.
Let the Experts Handle It: There are so many angles that are involved in getting a good blowout. The angle of the brush, the direction of the dryer, and the length of your hair can make the DIY experience very unpleasant. Instead, you could sit back and let the experts handle all of the hard stuff while you kickback.
Sleep on Satin: If you want to keep your blowout looking sleek, treat it to some smooth surroundings. Using a silk or satin pillowcase or hair wrap reduces friction on your hair, thus reducing the frizziness associated with bedhead. Other fibers can also absorb the natural oils in your hair, drying out your hair over time.
Avoid Moisture: Moisture and blowouts are not great friends, but there is a simple fix for when you need to jump in the shower: a shower cap! Yep, it will be your best friend when you are trying to preserve your luscious locks from the humidity.
More Styles: Customers often don’t realize we do more than just a basic blowdry! The blowout is a flexible style that can change depending on your mood, the day, or any other reason. Also, a dry style can be done in less than 30-minutes by one of our stylists and can be done many different ways to fit your lifestyle, plus it can be a great alternative to wearing your hair down or getting some extra mileage out of an older blowout. Let’s talk about a few different ways you can wear your blowout:
- Classic blowouts will give your sleek style, maximize length, and add some serious volume. It is wearable for nearly any occasion and will provide you with the excellent hair day vibes you need to take on any challenge.
- Beach waves are gentle and subtle, and this style can be worn for both day and night looks. It can be an excellent look for jetting off for the weekend or a nice way to start the workweek.
- Loose curls are tighter than beach waves and can be a stunning look for your next big event. Whether you are giving a board presentation, showing a home, or doing a wine night with the ladies, this is a great look.
- Somewhere between waves and loose curls in a modern finger curl style is a gorgeous new take on a classic look, and it is very versatile.
- A popular favorite right now is a sleek bobbed look. It is a very chic and striking style that will give you confidence walking into your next sales meeting or cutting the ribbon at your grand opening.
- Updos are a great way to add some interest to your style and still feel put together. Better than a basic messy-bun, these styles can be modified or enhanced for several days to get the most out of your styling session.
Now that you know the ropes, you are thinking, “Where can I find a blowout bar near me?” Look no further than our professional stylists! We are here and ready to help you find the style to fit your next occasion. Call or stop by to learn about blowouts and dry styling.